Main Menu
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

NoExcuses
04 Apr : 11:53
Piper how are you doing? I haven't seen an update on your blog in several months. Hope you are continuing to do well!

Piper
22 Feb : 23:36
i'm baaaaack! thanks for thinking of me! i got lungs on christmas day and spent 40 days and 40 nights in the hospital. not entirely out of the woods yet but headed in the right direction! missed y'all and the forum! xo

Juliet
27 Dec : 09:30
Piper got new Christmas lungs! Does anyone know if her family is posting updates online?

alireza
07 Nov : 02:47
Hi John, I'm fine....I'm not able to download your songs....And your photograph is very beautiful....

Havoc
03 Nov : 07:45
Hi alireza, I'm doing well. How are you?

alireza
03 Nov : 01:31
hi hovac.. How are you .Hi everyone ... Happy Halloween to all....

catboogie
31 Oct : 21:20
Happy Halloween!!

alireza
26 Oct : 07:10
Hi all friends

alireza
26 Oct : 07:09
hello hovac...how are you?????

Mandagment
18 Oct : 20:34
Sorry guys I checked last night before bed and there wasn't anything. Then bam! There have been over 90 spam bots added in the last few days. I guess I will have to check the new member list every day instead of the forum and cut them off at the pass.

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ Signup ]
[ Forgot password? ]

Members: 2714
Newest member: 7r7v4l9i91
Poll

Female poll: Do you have female issues past infertility?

Cysts, polyps in uterine, ovaries

irregular periods

Very painful cramps

Endometriosis

Exacerbations correlate during your "special time"

have had a hysterectomy (if you feel comfortable please share why)

other: please explain if you feel comfortable doing so

painful intercourse

Posted by Mandagment
Votes: 207 Comments: 5
Previous polls

No events for this month.

SMTWTFS

Forums
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   
Medicare

Go to page  1 [2]
Author Post
bittyhorse23
Tue Jul 09 2013, 01:27PM
Registered Member #280

KrisGabes4 wrote ...
Piper wrote ...
when you qualify for medicare through SSDI, you'll receive 2 parts: part a (for inpatient stuff) and part b (typically covers drugs, etc, dispensed at home). some people purchase a part d (supplemental) plan for additional prescription drug coverage. each state has different part d plans available for purchase, and what they cover varies. typically with medicare copayments are low or even non-existent, although there is a 20% patient liability for certain services. you should contact CF legal hotline for more info if you're questioning what should and should not be covered under your medicare policy.
Hi Piper, It sounds like you are on SSDI. How did they calculate how much money you get? I'm waiting for my telephone interview, Beth Sufian is helping me. I'm sure she'll explain it but I thought I'd ask. Thanks! Kristen

Its calculated based on how long you worked and earned credits.  For example, I get more with my SSDI than my mom's boyfriend does because I worked on the books since I was 18 whereas he didn't work for a long period of time.  
Website
tara
Wed Jul 10 2013, 03:20PM
Registered Member #54
You also should receive an annual statement that says how much your SSDI will be, should you become disabled. If you threw that statement away and you already applied for SSDI, you will not get another one. I don't know what time of year they come, I've been on SSDI for 9 years. It does matter how much you've worked in the past 5 years (I think?). And how much you were paid during those years. It's some formula with number of years worked equals some number of credits, which qualifies you, but then your amount is based on your salary. (how much you paid in.) It's nowhere near your monthly salary, but I think you get the idea.
Website
Go to page  1 [2]
Moderators: Admin, IG, Mandagment, TexasDex

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF